Knight’s Theme Park Adventures

Rise of the Resistance was an insanely cool ride.. I finally was able to go on it this past October. Really really cool how they did the whole interaction with the queue and taking off in the transport. Wanted to go on it again but it broke down.. which is not surprising, haha.

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

12 minutes ago, wolfpaw said:

Rise of the Resistance was an insanely cool ride.. I finally was able to go on it this past October. Really really cool how they did the whole interaction with the queue and taking off in the transport. Wanted to go on it again but it broke down.. which is not surprising, haha.

Lol yea we were finally able to ride it when we went last time. We were very determined to ride it.

Better keep some of these as time capsules... I believe Imagination will soon be changed? That attraction really needs work..

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Rise of the Resistance is such a cool attraction. All the EPCOT stuff really made me miss it, thanks. ? Since they added Guardians of the Galaxy, it has solidified my ranking of EPCOT as the best park.

Side note: anyone here refer to the MK as the Tragic Magic? Just me?

• Haha 1

"There is no such thing as a new idea. It is impossible. We simply take a lot of old ideas and put them into a sort of mental kaleidoscope." - Mark Twain

Very useful shots for references and inspiration, also looks like you had fun! Did you ride EVERY. SINGLE. RIDE!?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Knight Rider said:

CAC252BA-9081-4841-B096-896820FC1BD1.jpeg.a7fa3874e0c4ce9dc7318b7c94c71362.jpeg

I distinctly remember seeing this picture on one of the many "What do you look like?" threads from forums long-since passed, and the reason I remember it is because I thought "WHY WOULD HE NOT WEAR SHOES THAT MATCH THE RIDDLER'S OUTFIT?!"

And my question still stands..... 🙃

• Haha 2

kQngDQ2.png

9 hours ago, OldBones said:

I distinctly remember seeing this picture on one of the many "What do you look like?" threads from forums long-since passed, and the reason I remember it is because I thought "WHY WOULD HE NOT WEAR SHOES THAT MATCH THE RIDDLER'S OUTFIT?!"

And my question still stands..... 🙃

I still wonder the same thing myself. That’s my brother for ya. Lol

• Haha 1

Haha, great pictures! That Hollywood Tower Hotel in FL will always be my favorite building. It's soooo sexy 🤩

• 3 weeks later...