Skyblaze fountain - RCT3 Water and Fire Show

The song should be called "Chariots of Water" 😄

Great little show, Dumaan! Your chorerography was beautiful. While you called out the over-saturation of the fountains, I still they look great. Almost neon with how the blue and pink overlap at around 2:00. I've become VERY familiar with your fountains over the last several weeks, so it's fun to see how they're meant to be used. One tip, though - the fire works better when the bursts aren't placed so close together. You can achieve the same effect with half the number of fire effects going off. 

I love your set - was that moddled and imported by yourself?

• Thanks 1

kQngDQ2.png

15 hours ago, Kablary said:

The song should be called "Chariots of Water" 😄

Great little show, Dumaan! Your chorerography was beautiful. While you called out the over-saturation of the fountains, I still they look great. Almost neon with how the blue and pink overlap at around 2:00. I've become VERY familiar with your fountains over the last several weeks, so it's fun to see how they're meant to be used. One tip, though - the fire works better when the bursts aren't placed so close together. You can achieve the same effect with half the number of fire effects going off. 

I love your set - was that moddled and imported by yourself?

Thanks for the opinion and advice! ❤️

Yes, the set is made by me and is full scale (let's say 1:1)
since now I like to make the fountains in their real size and import it into the game

Very cool show! I've seen you a lot on the Discord server messing with some really cool things in RCT3 - how did you do all the lights on the water? Was that all one effect? Also LOVED how you treated the spinning fans and made them look like crashing waves - most just spin the fan alone but you made them look incredibly cool!

• Thanks 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 6:37 PM, wolfpaw said:

Very cool show! I've seen you a lot on the Discord server messing with some really cool things in RCT3 - how did you do all the lights on the water? Was that all one effect? Also LOVED how you treated the spinning fans and made them look like crashing waves - most just spin the fan alone but you made them look incredibly cool!

Sorry about delayed answer

for the ConeShooters patterns and lights it is a single firework effect that launches 14 lights or ConeShooters vertically, so there are 12 in total since I put them horizontally (obviously they are 12 horizontal mortars)
(When I refer to Horizontal and Vertical, it is the design/pattern of the ConeShooters)

and I'm glad you liked it ❤️

• Love 1