Scenario, Attraction, and Building Designing

I have decided stop making 3D assets for the time being and upload some stuff I could make from the actual game rather then downloading all this obscure software to make my own stuff. How I will be doing this, I can take requests from anyone who wants me to make a specified Scenario, Track (Not too good at tracks yet), Building, or other attraction, and you may request if you want me to include content from any specified mod(s), being that I link to the mods requested to make it. I only have 3 rules when it comes to requests:

1. If no mods are requested to be included, all content will be base game only.

2. Unless asked, Content may include Wild and/or Soaked expansions. If you don't have the expansions (I don't know anyone who doesn't), I can make a vanilla version of such content.

3. If you are not the original owner of a requested mod and the original owner specifically says not to include thier mod, don't request it.

I am looking forward to creating what people may request. Just don't ask me to make my own attractions and scenery. I'm not ready to make stuff like that yet. Just to clarify: I can make Simple Coaster Blueprints (May improve in the near future), Buildings (Preferably not too large), Scenarios (Not simply just parks), and possibly Decorated Attractions. Also note I may get lazy from time to time and forget to check requests, but I will try to complete them to the best of my ability. After all, you can always ask me to try again if you're not happy with the result.

"That's all, Folks!" --Buddy, some year in the 1930s before most of you where even born

Thanks for doing this! I know some people on the ParkCrafters Discord server were requesting some custom scenarios. Hopefully, they see your thread!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 2 months later...

Gee, it sure is boring around here (that's just sarcasm and a reference), I need some motivation. Kinda inconsistent since I can never seem to agree on what mods I should install. I guess users could request I start a tournament (such as park, coaster, or building creating, or try to make some "Tounament Scenarios".), not sure. I'm currently open to any kind of request, although if it's too advanced such as making custom scenery or attractions, I might to ask alot of questions. Anyone needs any ideas, just ask me. I'm bored and need something to do. If links are allowed on this site, I would like some links to some useful mod-making tools.

"That's all, Folks!" --Buddy, some year in the 1930s before most of you where even born

Members may not be aware that this thread exists, haha - you may want to post a quick comment on some of the more popular request threads that are pinned on the RCT3 forum category. I'm sure you'll get loads of requests.

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 4/2/2024 at 8:51 PM, Nicole Bertsch said:

Kinda inconsistent since I can never seem to agree on what mods I should install.

Well... I think this is something that can only become more clearer with experience and simply testing everything you come across which has even the tiniest amount of interest to you personally. As there are an estimated 5000-6000+ mods (counting in the now lost CS, CTR, CFR, structures, scenarios and parks) this will take time. You will notice pretty quickly the utterly useless mods and you'll definitely quickly notice the mods you can no longer live without! Much depends on what style of scenery you're into. If you're into Disney -stuff, there are quite a lot of mods just for that (eeZee, PLT, MaxDC etc.), or if you're into Medieval/Fantasy type of thingies, you'll better start by downloading all 25 of the Lassoares Medieval Conquest sets. Or if creating realistic coasters is your thing, there are a lot of CTR and accessory items (footers, support structures, accessories etc.) to get really close to real world accuracy.

Here's my personal Top 10 list of CS objects I really think are the best in quality and usability, and which I get the most enjoyment out of, simply because how well they are designed and thought out.

Everything on this list not only looks good, work flawlessly, and are extremely versatile, which is by no means limited to their original intended scope of usage.

1) Everything by ShyGuy (The Main Street, Alpine and Circus sets should be mandatory for everyone by Law! ;-)

2) Everything by Vodhin (The "Girders 'n Glass" set is a must have!)

3) Everything by The_Cook

4) Everything by StationJimJr

5) Everything by Das Matze

6) Everything by Weber

7) Everything by Stuk71

8) Everything by Ralfvieh

9) Everything by Old-Spice

10) Aceana's Pavement Essentials

+ ATH's Catwalk and Accessories Set

I personally don't have use for every single item contained in these sets, but these are the "basic starter kits" you can go a really long way without ever downloading anything else.

Please note that there are dozens of CSO sets by various creators on top of these which are very usable and extremely necessary for me personally, and then again there are almost an equal amount of CSOs I really would rather live without, either because they just don't look good, don't really function as intended, are filled with bugs and annoying mistakes or oversights - or are just some other way pretty useless or just plain annoy me enough to make me cranky, throw my computer out the window, and walk into the nearest pub and drown the feeling in a pint of Guinness. 🥳

P.S. I would also like to add Jcat's Steelworx as essential stuff

Edited by Traveller
correction/edit