La vaguelette - A Genshin Impact RCT3 Fountain & Pyro Show [HD]

Anon-P

Woo! I love seeing a new pyro show hit the forums!

That was beautiful, Anon. Fountains have made such an impact in shows as of late. It felt like you were careful not to flood the sky too much with aerial effects so that the fountains could stand out on their own. Nicely done! 

kQngDQ2.png

Very pretty show! Your strongest suit seems to be fountains. Sometimes a setless fountain show is all you need - reminds me of my Last Unicorn show! Colors were pretty and the choreography was very graceful - everything matched the tone of the music well. The only advice I can give you from this show is just careful with whiteout, which for the most part you avoided but there were a couple of parts where the dreaded whiteout was prominent. It's very hard to avoid whiteout when it comes to fountains since there are so many particles but it's usually most prominent when you layer lasers on top of flower fountains like you have in the center. So just be mindful of that when making your next fountain show. Other than that very pretty mini-show!

• Love 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really