Howdy--RIP ShyGuy's World

Thunder 55

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in and say howdy. I've never really been part of a RollerCoaster Tycoon community much--I'm much more active in Zoo Tycoon stuff at Zoo Tek Phoenix, but I was surprised to see that ShyGuy's World closed down when I went searching for some custom coaster station CSO. Rest in peace an awesome site, and thank you all who maintain these forums for keeping RCT series modding alive!

• Care 1

Welcome Thunder 55! I used to play Zoo Tycoon 2 quite a bit. I might get back into it one of these days. Do you have Planet Zoo? (I don't. But I follow the PZ threads here.) As you probably know, all of the custom content from Shyguy's World is in the process of being transferred here to ParkCrafters. So all is not lost!

7 hours ago, JB said:

in the process of being transferred here to ParkCrafters

The process is complete! We managed to get all of the rest of the content from CS Depot over here as of last Wednesday, so it's all here and available now.

The only thing we don't have are the contents of the old forums, though shyguy gave wolfpaw a copy of it all, so when he gets the time to do it, wolfpaw can put it up here for reference. (assuming he still intendeds to do so... he hasn't given an update on it in a while... it may be that it's not feasible... I don't know)

The idea is to keep an open mind... just not so open that your brains fall out. - Harry Anderson

Welcome to ParkCrafters! Roberta is correct, all downloads from SGW have been moved over and I have a backup of all the posts, topics, and database of the forums before it closed. Aiming to get a copy of vPyro's as well if someone still has it!

I do intend to look into putting those topics/posts up here on the archive section but we're currently focusing on building up this site and creating features for you all before jumping into that project. So stay tuned for future updates on this!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really