Spamalot - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (RCT3 Water/Light Show)

Dumaan089

Well, that was a fun show! Love how much of an increase in your choreography from your past show is already, you've already made some incredible progress in such a short timeframe. The water really was coming more alive this time around versus your previous show, it's looking awesome! The FCR also adds so much!

The colors were very vibrant, I would normally say to bring them down a touch as they looked very saturated but for some reason the more I watched it, the more I liked it. It works great with fountains because it all just looks so vibrant and colorful - like how an actual fountain show would look if you saw it at night like this in real life. Be careful with the brightness of your lasers though, you don't want to have that whiteout where everything is too bright and you can't see your pretty fountain movements. Overall though a very solid fun short fountain show - can't wait to see the next show, especially with how much progress and improvements you are making!

• Thanks 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

17 minutes ago, wolfpaw said:

Well, that was a fun show! Love how much of an increase in your choreography from your past show is already, you've already made some incredible progress in such a short timeframe. The water really was coming more alive this time around versus your previous show, it's looking awesome! The FCR also adds so much!

The colors were very vibrant, I would normally say to bring them down a touch as they looked very saturated but for some reason the more I watched it, the more I liked it. It works great with fountains because it all just looks so vibrant and colorful - like how an actual fountain show would look if you saw it at night like this in real life. Be careful with the brightness of your lasers though, you don't want to have that whiteout where everything is too bright and you can't see your pretty fountain movements. Overall though a very solid fun short fountain show - can't wait to see the next show, especially with how much progress and improvements you are making!

Thank you!! 💓
In fact I was very careful with the lights/lasers so that it was not saturated and that the source was not seen.

The Next Show will include, FIRE!! (even though it will take a long time, you know why hehe...)