Is there any way to demo no limits 2 on Mac?

Regentbird

After doing a little research, looks like the demo is only available for Windows. They did release NL2 for Mac but looks like just the demo is only available for Windows.

I will say if you're curious about it, it's a much more complicated game/software than RCT is, but you can get really beautiful realistic coasters as a result!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

Ahh that’s alright, thanks for looking!.   Yeah it does look pretty complex . That’s why I was wondering if there is a demo available. But I have tried planet coaster in the past on someone else’s computer and I enjoyed that coaster builder. And they say No Limits 2’s coaster builder is better in every way.

Yea, to my knowledge I believe NoLimits is used for actual real coaster mockups... so it's pretty versatile! If you can get passed the learning curve of the software, I think you'd really enjoy it. I always love seeing NoLimits 2 projects, people have done some really cool things with it.

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really