KnightCraft/Theme Park Galaxy

Knight Rider

Welcome to KnightCraft, a world of endless fun and adventure! Our server is home to a wide range of activities that cater to players of all interests and playstyles. Whether you're a survivalist at heart or love exploring custom-built theme parks and mini-games, we've got something for everyone.

One of the main highlights of our server is our extensive collection of theme parks and mini-games. From rollercoasters and water slides to puzzles and challenges, you'll find a wide range of attractions to keep you entertained for hours on end. And if you're feeling competitive, you can even take on other players in our custom-built mini-games, where you'll put your skills to the test and earn rewards for your victories.

But that's not all! For those who prefer the classic Minecraft experience, we have a dedicated survival world where you can build, mine, and explore to your heart's content. And to make things even more interesting, we've added custom blocks and mobs that you won't find anywhere else. Whether you're looking for new challenges or just want to add some variety to your gameplay, our custom content is sure to keep you engaged and entertained.

If you're a fan of city building, we've got you covered too. Our server features a sprawling metropolis that you can explore and contribute to. You can build your own house, create shops and businesses, and even help develop new areas of the city. And with crossplay capabilities, you can collaborate and interact with players from other platforms, including Minecraft Bedrock players.

So what are you waiting for? Come join us and experience the thrill of adventure, the joy of creativity, and the excitement of competition on KnightCraft!

All screenshots are from both Java Edition and Bedrock Edition.

If you would like to join, here’s the ip.

Java Edition: knightgaming.mcgo.io

Bedrock Edition: knightgaming.mcgo.io:19132

To view the maps without joining check out our BlueMaps!

Theme Park Galaxy: http://173.174.111.224:8100/

Illathria: http://173.174.111.224:8101/

2023-05-16_14.46.26.png

2023-05-16_14.46.06.png

IMG_4550.webp

IMG_0044.webp

IMG_0045.jpeg

IMG_0046.jpeg

IMG_0047.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

IMG_0049.jpeg

IMG_0050.jpeg

IMG_0051.jpeg

Thanks for sharing the server info! I may join one day and proceed to lose at every minigame possible ?

• Like 1

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

• 1 month later...

Aw man, I used to obsessively play Minecraft with both a group of friends, and on my own.

Those bumper cars look cool too!

I've never played any mini games in it, but I hear it's also really fun.

Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow; shining at the end of every day.