Uploading Park File to Workshop

citytrader

I was trying to upload a park file to the workshop and I get an error message "This park relies on local workshop items and can't be uploaded to the workshop".

I made two pieces of scenery for the park, and they have been uploaded, so I'm unsure of what is wrong. Is there any quick way to figure out what "local" pieces they are refering to?

I seem to remember running into this before, but don't recall how to solve it. Any assistance woud be great. Thanks!

1 hour ago, citytrader said:

Sorry, yes, planet coaster. Thanks anyway Wowman.

No worries! I've moved it over to Planet Coaster.

I unfortunately don't have any experience in uploading park files to the workshop but I'm sure someone here can help you!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really

IF it's something that you used that might possibly have not been made public, but shared privately with you, you might get that error...  Or if you created something, you got it from the TMTK Editor but you haven't in turn uploaded it to the Workshop you can get that error...

Use anything recent of mine?  I may not have set it to public.

Look in game at your Custom items you made...see if they have then little carpenter's square symbol (or maybe it's an arm...I'm not sure...  LOL!), if it does it needs to be uploaded to the Workshop first...

Edited by Wabigbear