Guess I never introduced myself either!

citytrader

Not a very intresting story to tell. I worked in I.T. as an engineer certified by the company Bill Gates used to run, retired in my late forties, then as a hobby went into special education, (wife said she would kill me if I didn't find something to occupy my days!), earned another Masters, and have been shaping and molding middle school minds for nearly twenty years (So that's what's wrong with the country today!!!)

I think Wagi and I met at the old website 1890 and Beyond, and have worked on several projects together off and on for about 25 years. My son was seven when I first started playing RCT1, now he's 32 and getting married. Where has the time gone?!?

• Like 1

Definitely seen you around here already but will say it officially - welcome to ParkCrafters!!

there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top.. nevermind, just kidding but not really